INTERNATIONAL STREET FIGHTING SELF DEFENSE TECHNIQUE BONUS TIP OF THE DAY: 1/20/2016 TRAGEDY IN PAKISTAN



INTERNATIONAL STREET FIGHTING SELF DEFENSE TECHNIQUE BONUS TIP OF THE DAY: TRAGEDY IN PAKISTAN








A few hours ago, the horrible news of Taliban gunmen scaling the walls of Bacha Khan University, s killing more than 20 innocent people, and shooting at least 80 innocent people. This is a tragedy of the first order, a terrible. Terrible. Happening. All of my condolences prayers and well wishes goes to the people of Pakistan.

This is straight from Pakistani News:




What can be done by civilians like us when we face trained, armed, disciplined terrorists like Taliban gunmen? We can run and fight back. We can train ourselves for such exigencies and make ourselves much more difficult targets to hit and wipe out.

I insist on these movement skills as part of my self defense training curriculum. I remember when many other people were telling me I was crazy to insist on this, and combine this with the Movement Training that is part of NJIA UHURU for decades and invented thousands of years before Conor Mcgregor or Ido Portal or any of their adherents were born.

These movement skills, as I have proved, are part of the Afrikan Montu [ fighting sciences ] and are essential for all self defense concerns.




EDIT:       

About five minutes ago, I received an email from one person voicing an issue with this specific blog post. Since I have been blessed to receive multiple congratulatory emails comments etc about this and other posts and other videos of mine, whenever I receive a lone or a sparse handful of emails, I usually limit response to an email reply to the person who wrote to me. I usually thank them for taking the time to write to me and communicate their grievance with me [ no matter how misplaced it is ] and respond back to them with as much data detail respect etc that I deem necessary to address their issues with me. I don't respond to them or their concerns on my blog.

Except this one is different.

The email I received was from an outraged person who is NOT from Turkey. This person claimed that I was seeking to profit from the tragedy in Turkey, and that I should be ashamed of such shabby, disrespectful marketing and practices upon my part. That doing so reflects negatively upon myself, my family, my art, and my country.

I disagreed with this person then and now, and I will tell you why.

I believe that a responsible multitalented self defense expert like myself IS. OBLIGATED. TO. Help his fellow human beings when innocent, good people...of whatever race, religion, nationality, sexual preference, whatever...are being menaced by threats that the self defense expert's skills can address in a more successful way than if the innocent good people were to NOT learn better techniques, better knowledge, better practices from a self defense expert and instead elect to protect themselves by instinct, and lack of training specific to these kinds of threats that is also in the purview of civilians to access and employ.

I grew up and still live in what we African-Americans in the USA call "the hood". Many of my international friends have seen my cities on the news. You all know that there are dangers here. With gang warfare, there has literally been groups of men running up to other groups of people shooting them and killing them. Generally on a lesser scale than the tragedy at Bacha Khan University, but with strikingly similar principles in play.

This is how I grew up. In this environment is where I honed my self defense skills. I lived being shot at, by cops and gangmembers. I lived being stabbed. I lived the experience of facing multiple opponents armed with everything from pistols to shotguns to automatic weaponry. And I escaped unscathed...bringing other innocents with me...every single time.

The few times that escape was not an option, for whatever reason?   Using the techniques and knowledge I have, I successfully outwitted and outfought my attackers.

These are the skills and knowledge that I offer others in similar situations.

Furthermore, these are precisely the principles of knowledge that the security forces who capture, repel, and prevent these attacks from happening utilize in order to heroically protect the civilian masses.

Therefore what I am offering isn't any tawdry attempt to pander to fear and insecurity, nor any disrespectful exploitation of national tragedies. What I am offering is precisely the kinds of principles of protection that the security and police forces who want to protect the civilian masses worldwide would and do themselves recommend. Be well informed. Be aware of your surroundings and suspicious activity, but don't give in to paranoia. Be well trained to deal with this and other emergencies common to the civilian masses, yet which most civilians are unprepared to deal with. For instance, car accidents, falls, choking on food, etc are far far far more common daily hazards than getting shot at. I recommend and teach...as well as require of my instructors...First Aid and CPR for these matters. That's pure common sense. It is a GOOD thing to do. Learning, teaching, and being paid for my knowledge of First Aid and CPR is NOT exploiting car accidents, choking victims, etc. IT IS RESPONSIBLY, DUE TO THE DEEP CARE LOVE CONCERN AND RESPECT I HAVE FOR ALL GOOD PEOPLE, PREPARING PEOPLE TO NOT BE VICTIMS TO THESE REAL WORLD DANGERS.

That is what I am doing here. And every single time that I make a post on matters and subjects like this one.

Respect, Condolences, Love,Blessings to the people of Turkey and everywhere else.

HEAD COACH RAS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ATACX GYM CAPOEIRA: MAS MELHOR PRA DEFESA PESSOAL PRA MULHERES QUE JIUJITSU

PLEASE SHARE AND COMMENT: SIMONE BILES' HISTORICAL TRIUMPH MARRED BY RACISM.

A VERDADEIRA HISTORIA DA KIPURA / "CAPOEIRA" PT 2: A DIFERENCA ENTRE "KIPURA" E "CAPOEIRA" HISTORIA DA KIPURA / "CAPOEIRA" PT 2: A diferença entre "KIPURA" E "CAPOEIRA"